For survivors

If a member of your immediate family dies, you could receive financial compensation. This money could come from a survivors pension, repayment cover, or occupational group life insurance. You may have the right to one or more types of compensation.

How to apply

SPV, or the employer of the deceased, will send application documents to the estate. Contact Customer Service for more information and help with application. 

Contact us

Your survivors can apply for financial aid if they live under severe financial hardship

If your survivors are under severe financial harship they can apply for financial aid from one of the three trust s that SPV administers. If you want more information please contact our customer service.

Contact us

Was this information helpful?

Did you find about what you wanted to know or was there something lacking? Was the text difficult to understand? Tell us what you think about the contents of this page via the form below.